HybridZ

Need Wheels ASAP!

m1ghtymaxXx

So my XXR 002, 16x8's were stolen off the car while in storage, along with my collection of tools. I've now got the insurance claim settled for the wheels, and I'm getting a $1100 CAD to replace them. Since I'm likely still on the hook for the tools (much more valuable than the wheels), I'd like spend as little as possible. I've have some new wheels picked up, but if I could find something used in the next day or 2, that would be amazing

Another set of 16x8's would be ideal, something with a stepped lip and oldschool flare. I would also consider 15's and 17's if I can find something suitable. If you have something laying around please let me know ASAP as the car is stranded on jackstands with summer just about hear and autocross less than 3 weeks away!.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I have a set of 4x114.3, 15x7.5, 0 offset Rays Gramlights 57pro, no tires though.  My pictures are on my home computer, so if you're interested I can send them tonight.  For now, I've just attached some google search images.  Instead of the gray colored center as shown, my are a dark gray.  Let me know what you think. 

Edit:  I see you want stepped lip and old school flare, my quick reading only saw stepped lip.

post-3911-0-30130000-1366821203_thumb.jpg

Edited by nops

what kind of crappy storage place is that? have them pay for your stuff

The car was stored at  my cabin. There were 90 reported break and enters in the jurisdiction when I contacted the police. In hindsight I was foolish for leaving the car on jackstands with my tools next to it, but to access the place in winter, I have to hike in from the highway, and I thought I'd save myself some effort by leaving all my tools there first. Thank god I had the sense to hide my welder and tank. 

Hi, I have a set of 4x114.3, 15x7.5, 0 offset Rays Gramlights 57pro, no tires though.  My pictures are on my home computer, so if you're interested I can send them tonight.  For now, I've just attached some google search images.  Instead of the gray colored center as shown, my are a dark gray.  Let me know what you think. 

Edit:  I see you want stepped lip and old school flare, my quick reading only saw stepped lip.

Thanks for the heads up!  They sound like beautiful wheels, but probably more than I'm prepared to spend, and not as wide as I'm hoping (not quite the style I had in mind either). Best of luck with your sale though!

Edit: Just for an idea of what I'm looking for style wise, I was going to order some Rota Shakotans in 15x9 if something doesn't fall into my lap in the next day or 2. I was also considering Grid V's and various Work Equip 03 ripoffs. 

Edited by m1ghtymaxXx