HybridZ

New wheels finally!!!!!!

Thanks guys. They are xxr 527 16x8.25 0 offset with 205 50 16 tires 2 coils cut all the way around

Thanks for the info on coil springs . I have asked this question awhile back . With 2 coils removed , how many inches lower did you get ? As you can see , mine looks like a 4x4 ( mostly up front ) . I'm running 25" tires . What brand struts are you using and quality of ride after 2 coils removed ?

post-11413-0-42447000-1368059107_thumb.jpg

post-11413-0-31444900-1368059136_thumb.jpg

Edited by Domzs

Don't think that's legal .

As per Texas DPS:

(A) The AS-1 area is the portion of the windshield based on driver seating configuration where the driver must have forward visibility.

(B) The windshield may also have a glazing shade band for driver comfort. This shading band is generally above the AS-1 area.

© An AS-1 line indicator, if present, denotes the boundary of the AS-1 area and the shading band. If the AS-1 line indicator is not present, generally, the shade band should not extend further than approximately five inches from the top of the windshield.

Insert witty segue back to topic...

Car looks great Ryan! What are your future plans for it?

As per Texas DPS:

(A) The AS-1 area is the portion of the windshield based on driver seating configuration where the driver must have forward visibility.

( B) The windshield may also have a glazing shade band for driver comfort. This shading band is generally above the AS-1 area.

© An AS-1 line indicator, if present, denotes the boundary of the AS-1 area and the shading band. If the AS-1 line indicator is not present, generally, the shade band should not extend further than approximately five inches from the top of the windshield.

I know the top part is legal but not the whole windshield .

Me? next up is pulling the stock efi out,  debating b/t ms3 or haltech, but leaning towards the haltech right now.  As soon as my pallnet fuel rail gets here, ill decide and buy one or the other.

Me? next up is pulling the stock efi out,  debating b/t ms3 or haltech, but leaning towards the haltech right now.  As soon as my pallnet fuel rail gets here, ill decide and buy one or the other.

Put an LS1 in it . LOL .