HybridZ

Steering wheel hub adapter

I purchased a new steering wheel that needs to be bolted to a 6 bolt hub adapter. Sadly I read about the thin NRG adapter not fitting the Z after I had already paid for it. I am returning it and now need to find one. The steering wheel is not as deep as the stock wheel, maybe about half the depth or less. I don't want to get the momo or Grant adapter because they are too long and the wheel will be in my face. Does anyone know of any other options that will fit the Z and are thin/slim.

post-40747-0-78203700-1382652330_thumb.jpg

post-40747-0-38519900-1382652339_thumb.jpg

This one fits most 6 holes wheels >>>>>http://www.ebay.com/itm/ADAPTER-STEERING-WHEEL-BOSS-KITS-SET-FOR-DATSUN-240Z-260Z-280Z-510-620-C10-N-2-/121182978883?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c37118343&vxp=mtr I have this one on my current Z, also had it on my former Z and 510, it is not that deep and is solid no plastic cover, all metal . FWIW 

Morbias, the PCD is the bolt pattern/spacing?

Plata, thanks for the link. Do you know how long it is? It says it ships from Thailand, did you have any problems? Easy install as in slide in and put the bolt back on?

Thanks

I got my last adaptor last year, no problems , if the vendor on Ebay has a good record , there should be no issues.

BOSS adapter length is almost same as momo adapter.

:iagree:

Edited by PLATA

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same steering wheel! If mine doesn't have the splines I'll show you a pic. I'll find out tomorrow. I really hope it works out, I'm tired of having to return things. 

Nice dash by the way......was it restored or did you do it?

Yes. But unlike genuine momo adapter, it does not have crash safe capability. That's why it's so cheap.

That is a good feature post-36683-0-22942800-1384834454_thumb.jpg, but the plastic cover does shrink and looks cheap. We all have choices with the toys we play.  :-D 

Edited by PLATA