HybridZ

1976 280z Fuel/voltage gauge, and 3.90+ R200 in pacific NW

mtnickel

Hey guys,

Dreaming of finding a 76 280z fuel/voltage gauge as I want to use the voltage side of it to pair up to my new alternator etc. Seems like the 76 was the only year that had the old style font and the voltage. would consider the 77-78 if I eventually can't find it.

Also looking for a 3.90 or unobtainium 4.11 R200 (200sx turbo) but likely in the Pacific NW as shipping on these things is terrible.

Mark

Edited by mtnickel

• 2 weeks later...

Any or all of the three here could have a 3.9.  Might be within distance for you.

http://row52.com/Search/?Year=&LocationId=0&ZipCode=97225&Distance=250&MakeId=&ModelId=1572&Page=1

Thanks for the reply. I checked to see if a few local part pullers there could check for me.

Any others on the gauge? Will probably hold out for the 76 if i can. Seems like they tend to have rust around the charge indicator though.

Hey guys,

Dreaming of finding a 76 280z fuel/voltage gauge as I want to use the voltage side of it to pair up to my new alternator etc. Seems like the 76 was the only year that had the old style font and the voltage. would consider the 77-78 if I eventually can't find it.

Also looking for a 3.90 or unobtainium 4.11 R200 (200sx turbo) but likely in the Pacific NW as shipping on these things is terrible.

Mark

I have all the parts you need 76 fuel/voltage gauge like new condition and r-200/3:90 diff if i read your a/d correctly.Send me a p/m for the rest of details.

Found a 3.90 in lethbridge, Alberta. $125 + 70 shipping. Surprised I had so many PM's wanting $400+. Didn't know these things were worth that. Will have to keep my eye out for wrecking 280zx and make some money on these things :P

Found a 3.90 in lethbridge, Alberta. $125 + 70 shipping. Surprised I had so many PM's wanting $400+. Didn't know these things were worth that. Will have to keep my eye out for wrecking 280zx and make some money on these things :P

Too late for collecting r-200 diffs they are just about exhausted due to 240Z's swaps to r-200 diffs and where your location is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you have a picture of the exact gauge you want? I have a few of these gauges and one of them may be the one you're looking for. 

Looking for a 76 gauge with Fuel and Voltage.

Seen here:

2640137.jpg

Here is 77-78 which has the new font:

mXTGEQDEepZFHEztILCoUoQ.jpg

At this point, I will likely take either one so long as the volt light doesn't have rust. Bezel condition isn't that critical.