HybridZ

Is anybody here using the AEM infinity?

tioga

I have a 3.0l with jenvey ITB's and am running a aem infinity 6. I was wondering if anyone else was using the infinity & would share some of their maps. I just got it started yesterday & am just starting to tweak it. I would love a head start with a ignition map & fuel map start point. post-41676-0-75190300-1422849467_thumb.jpgpost-41676-0-75447200-1422849563_thumb.jpg post-41676-0-18959400-1422849975_thumb.jpg

Once the motor is finished & kinks worked out it will be pulled back apart for full soda blast & paint.

Thanks,

Tioga.

Edited by tioga

Thank you. Over 40 hours of strip, seal, crimp heat shrink. Each connector has a heat shrink lable on it with the device it's plugged into & the pin location at the ecu. Example (Injector 1 c1-31) the same at the ecu end. After 27 years repairing cars you have an idea what would be nice when trouble shooting a problem. It takes a lot more planing than I realized to make it really clean. The yellow wire hanging by the distributor is just temporary until I get the temp gauge wire I have in the circular connector connected to the gauge. The wire is all mil spec & the connectors are Deutsch with gold terminals.

Wow, you didn't mess around! Looks great.

You can use Megasquirt maps if you really want to use someone else's maps. Just download the free version of Tunerstudio so you can look at them.

But, honestly, since you already have the car running, your base map did its job. Work with your own maps. That way you don't run the risk of inheriting someone else's bad tuning to build on.

Infinity is nice to use, but a bit of a pain to configure displays, especially if your screen is small.

• 1 year later...