HybridZ

351 Windsor build

Just started my 351 build to replace stock KA. Honestly don't know if it will fit, but haven't found anyone else who has actually done it so I guess I'll give it a whirl. Drive a truck so only able to work on it on Sunday's, follow my build and all advice is much appreciated.

Is the 350 wider than an LS block? because I know LS engines have trouble with exhaust headers hitting the rails. Most 240sx owners just beat the piss out of them and the firewall to get them to fit. 

This also may go to the other projects forums, but awesome none the less. I had an s13 for a few years and was generally not amused with 90% of people on the forums/in real life. 

Very true I don't think its wider no, and yes the exhaust clearance is really my only worry. I have a supra trans to go behind it, with a ford bell housing to fit to the motor. I'm also aware that Im gonna need at least a 4 inch cowl. The 351 is carbed with high rise intake. I'll be pulling the KA and trans Sunday. Gotta clean up my firewall for paint. Pictures to follow by then.

Appreciate it man but those were the last pieces I needed to have it all together. Ported and polished 198 heads, titanium springs, roller rockers, new valve guides, 510 lift cam, flat top high compression Pistons, also decked for 13:1, Holley 650 carb and now the intake and spacer. She's just about ready to put the power down.. Now only if I can get it to fit in my s13 lol