HybridZ

pics of my Z

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I am running 17X7 with 225-45-17. I am also using four lug adapters which I purchased locally.

Keith Domingo is still here, I have not seen him in a few weeks, the new job and basketball are keeoing me very busy but i love it.

Guest Big Phil

Great looking Z!! I hope mine looks as clean when I'm finished. I noticed that you don't have any rear view mirrors. Are you planning on adding any?

I used small billet motorcycle style unit on my 78 Z. I just mounted them to the chrome trim piece located at the botton of the window sill. Here a couple of units check them out.

Phil

motorcycle style rear view mirrors

Guest Anonymous

I have not put on any mirrors because I have not found any that I like. Those motorcycle mirrors could be something that I can work with. will have to create a new support to hold them. Thanks for the tip.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the feedback on my car. keith(383Z) has been on my case for some time about getting the pics posted. He kept telling me that the responds would be favorable.

I do plan on putting on the front bimper over the winter, just to close up the big gap in the front a little bit more. other than that just big brakes all around and a bumming sound system.

Guest bang847

great looking car! i noticed that you dont have bumpers mirrors and a filler door.. everything look darn good though... those camaro mirrors that MikeC suggested really go good with the Z. SWEET! icon_biggrin.gif

Guest Anonymous

Yes those mirrors do look good, I was thinking of using them myself as I have a pair. Do they bolt right on or did they require modification? And 77Z, nice car you've got there, but if you were looking for suggestions on how to make it even better, I would start by shaving the sidemarkers, as they take away from the lines of the car... If you wanna get a little more ambitious, you could remove the drip rails like BlueovalZ and Big Phil did, and perhaps install a motorcycle gas filler, off of a CBR600 or something.