Jump to content
HybridZ

Fast Floridian's 240Z Track Build


Recommended Posts

Got the engine on the hoist, doing some test fitting. Looks like I need to notch the driver side bracket, it interferes with steering shaft. Clearance is really tight with oil pan too, I hope I don’t need to find a different one.


image.jpeg.1a738b6e608486ba4b9976f0b16d5860.jpeg

 

image.jpeg.f7aba5b942c8cad2b26b8f161a30f696.jpeg
 

image.jpeg.2de8ea3f05d57dda0b9b271ca3ce01f2.jpeg
 

I’ll trim the bracket a little, then give it another go in a weekend or two, hopefully it’ll fit, then I can weld the cradle on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...