HybridZ

how many of you are students??

fl327

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

The real question i: how many of you are monetarily crippled by education investment? :rolleyes:

Senior in 1+ months in high school/ sophomore at Lower Columbia Community College, 17. You can be in high school and college. At least I think you can. But then again, maybe being in college is all in my mind, and I've been imagining it this whole time... malebitchslap.gif !

nope, because I have a C+ from math 113 sitting right in front of me sour.gif

-980mak rockon.gif

Guest Anonymous

I have completed my first year of college, with a 3.3 at junior college (San Juan College) but soon I will be transfering to the UNM, for Architecture. 2thumbs.gif

Mark

• 2 months later...

Well, lets see how much work you get done on the Z with a full time (50+ hours) job and going to school full time. I'm in class minimum 16 hours a week. Plus commute time back and forth. Only one more year, and I have a degree in computer networking. Ugh... a whole year!

Bill

Jeesh, last time i posted on this was in april, i didnt even have a permit then, im in drivers ed now, and am doing pretty well in the 10th grade, that makes me a Sophmore at Willapa Valley HighSchool. lets see it was 8,5 months till i get my license then, its 3 months now.

I must agree on the school of hard knocks. twak.gif

I dropped out of high school if that's worth anything. :confused:

Now I have 4 businesses and work way too much but am forcing some serious time for the Z this winter.

Enjoy school - 'cuz it will only get more stressful cheers.gif

Guest Anonymous

This is as good a topic as any to get introduced to the forum. Im a sophomore in high school. Got my permit and im just waiting for my license. Can't wait. Anyways, I want a 240z to swap in a 350 sbc but not having money really doesn't help.

Guest Anonymous

Im a junior in high school looking to get a V8 240 to spank all the slow 4 cylinder hondas.

The only way to make a Jap. car fast is to add american power in the engine bay. 2thumbs.gif:D

I am a student of Pete Paraska and Mike Kelly and Clint(RB26Z) and about 3000 other enthusiastic Zcar guys. I am constantly learning new ways of doing things, and learning new things altogether. I also enjoy teaching and spreading my knowledge to others who need it.