HybridZ

HybridZ shirts and hats

SuperDan

• Administrators

Ok, let me ask this question.

Thanks to Scott_D ( our resident graphic artist) we can do this real easy with no overhead and offer a lot more items such as team jackets, coffie mugs etc.

What kind of items are you folks interested in?

Dan

I got a hat and t shirt last time around, but either a lightweight jacket (windbreaker type), or an embroidered denim long sleeve button down shirt would be nice.

My 2c worth.

BTW, think this will be done in time for MSAs?

Tim

I could go for a couple of the steel mugs too. They would look nice next to the coffee maker in the garage.

When you get an idea of what items you will be ordering, just let me know and I`ll buy a whole butt load of stuff.

you can never have too much Z stuff, not to mention "HybridZ stuff" ;)

Guest empracing

i got a baby that could use a hybridz bib hahaha no really if the arangments could be made ill take a few shirts and hat and decals.like others have noted this site is absolutely a must for zed owners we luv you and my toyota 4spots are on my car cos i read it here.keep the dream alive. maybe you could set up a web store in the new layout to cover costs im sure the z shops would pull together to support it and its free addvertising for em just a suggestion. rock on all. bye now