HybridZ

Remember the Electronic BOV?

auxilary

http://www.groupbuycenter.com/buy.aspx?id=9754

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Bee R Rev Limiter

(with Miss-firing Action)

((( Adjust the sounds and fire )))

$325 Shipped

@@This will not damage your engine and turbo (turbine) like miss fire system does!!@@

Red button :

Allows you to adjust the “firing "(set up the timing of ignition point (16 point every 500 rpm from 2500rpm~10000rpm!!) you can fill up more or less the air of gasoline into the pipe and ignite it! And it also allows you to set up the red-lines limit (rpm) without damage your engine while fuel-cutting, just like fuel cut defender!! :

White button :

Allows you to set up like red button does (16 points) even the car is static!!

White button :

Allows to adjust the volume (16 points volume) of popping sound from your exhaust, just sounds like the miss-firing system!!

Product info.:

You bidding the newest fun car-goods which only released in Japan, it is really fun more than a blow-off system, it can also protect engine fuel cut!! It just released last

September, the supply still is unable to meet the demand in Japan!!

Use the Bee Racing Rev Limiter to help protect your engine. Instead of causing fuel-cut which can cause stress on the engine, the Rev Limiter cuts the ignition. This action also results in a "miss-firing" simulation. If you have a test pipe on your vehicle, the results would be flames if you load the system enough with fuel. If you still retain your catalytic converters, you will hear a popping sound. The miss-firing control allows you to set the style of miss-firing simulation.

Remember test-pipes are not street-legal.

jdm products

Guest ON3GO

My friend has the Bee-R rev limiter with mis-firing system..

its badass. its not rice at all.

you can use it as a rev limiter. also can set it so 1st gear you can launch the car at a high rpm.

really its not rice.

mike

You can also use an MSD system for the same thing :) Even my stock Camaro PCM has a different first gear RPM limiter, because there is less strain (chance for knock) in first, which is another reason why you dyno in 1:1.

Guest tt350

really its not rice.

mike

Sounds like you wanna get one, so you have to convince us that its not rice! :P:D

I think its alright, cuz it actually has a function beyond puttin flames out the back, which could be cool to do once in a while (or to tailgaters, lol)

Hey its better than that exhaust tip that has a light in it. Its called the "afterburner".... Pathatic... and it glows GREEN? Uh, I thought flames (at least gasoline) were reddish orange, but green, whos gonna buy that?

OML, these ricer companies these days.... you cant blame em, their target audience is so freakin dumb, they make millions off of them. Anything they come out with instantly becomes cool, and is a another must have on the car. If it was in the Fast and Furious, and you dont have it, then your just a loser. I :weird: at these guys like WHA?, and then I :puke: in their face, then I :cuss: at them for making me puke, then :twak: a couple million times, then Im still :evil:

:D

the bang bang system works well for turbo rally cars, because misfiring setup forces fuel into the exhaust manifold, and the turbo is so hot, the fuel ignites in the pipe. Benefit of this is that there's no turbo lag, the downside is it destroyes turbos :)

Yeah, get one of those mis-firing systems like they use on the Lancer Evolution rally cars, drive thru a ghetto neighborhood and watch everyone duck for cover!

Auxilary is right, these systems have been used for years by the hi-po turbo cars in rallys. But is this system the real thing? Sounds like it's just a noise make.

Owen

Guest ON3GO

Bee-R is a very well respected company in japan, just liek HKS, GReddy and others are here. They make some real nice exhaust and other great products.. there stuff isnt crap at all.

mike