HybridZ

my car w/ Work Meister S1 and ZG overfenders

S30Z Bushido

Guest spunkysandoval

That's bad ass! I still think the volks are better looking on it though. You should put that pic in here somewhere.

wow, another nice choice. did you have to do anything special to fit the 240 bumpers?

there actually 74 260z bumpers that i mounted (240Z bumpers are RARE around here), for the front i made my own mounts out of aluminum and stainless hardware. for the rear i used the bumper shocks as the mounts so i released the pressure in the shocks by drilling a hole in them (use extreme caution if you decided to do this), pushed them all the way in, then threaded a bolt into them to keep the shocks from expanding outwards, then bolted the bumper onto the mounts.

thanks for the compliments guys.

Wow, you are good at photoshop, do you use it for a living?

not yet... i'm 17, but looking for a job that needs someone thats adept in photoshop.

Are you thinking new rims? How much would a set of rims like that set you back?

work wheels are extremely expensive. same goes for volk racing, the wheels would end up costing more than i payed for the car...not including tires :D

Ya know buddy, I'll probably get egged for this, but I think I like the original version better. With those absolutely minimalist bumpers of yours and the conservative color, I think your car looks best when cutting a very, very simple line. The original slot wheels are very simple in design, so they complement the car. The wheels in your 'shopped images are nice, but they're pushed so far out that the become visually "in your face". I think the riveted-on flares spoil an otherwise sanitary looking car.

I have to wonder what a relatively simple rim would look like on your car? Centerlines, maybe? I think silver would look best next to your blue paint.

I hope you don't hate me for thinking this - I just LOVE the look of your car, and I'd hate to see it get inadvertently pimped out.