HybridZ

stony doppelganger!?

Guest Anonymous

I guess imitation is the best form of flattery, in this case identity theft lol. Somebody put Pete P.'s car up on cardomain a while back claiming it was theirs. I guess Pete got ahold of him and the guy fixed it. BTW, I like the post you made on there Stony lol :D

Guest ON3GO

i dont get it.. is tha one guy saying stonys car is his...

if so i anna see the page he says it on and pics if possiable. lol. soooo funny..

Guest ON3GO

hey stony and guys.. i have his aol screen name if u ant it.. we can have some fun hehe.

its: driftingkramer

he isnt on but its worth a try to see if he comes on.

actually had some time to actually read the posts .. i thought he had a rb26 z but actually he was pretending to own my Z!!!!!! i went thru a couple of his posts and slammed him so maybe he will get lost. i just hope he decides to reply that is actually his car ;> :D

anyone want to log in to teh forum and slamm him with me???

stony

if he's claiming to own your car you should get ahold of him and see if he wants to chip in for some of your mods. hell, the guys probably a millionaire and is just itching to pay for that clutch for you. :D

what a choad! I knew you wouldn't associate yourself with that board! I saw it cause I am interested in wangan midnight, the manga. thought Id give it a shot. Man, what a bunch of posers on that board! you gotta read it, its funny as hell! I mean I am sure there are some genuine car nuts on that board, like mattback, but almost everyone on that board sucks. its I ahd a wangan this, wangan battle that, hachi roki that, dori dori that. they use all this JDM slang like they know what the hell they are talking about and they dont.

I';ll help you rip on this guy if ya want, Stony

McAdam