HybridZ

I was called rice today

Guest m35514h

Guest m35514h

I dont know how they came up with this, but my v8 z was called rice. His justification was that it was from japan and everything from japan was rice. Unfortunately he chose to overlook the fact that more than half of my car has parts from american companies. it hurt my feelings :(

Yeah an dont forget those riced out Neons! :x God I hate ricers. Every time I see one I think "man are you lucky I dont have my car on the road yet, cause I would show you what fast is!"

SOON THEY WILL ALL SEE WHAT FAST IS!!!!!! :twisted::twisted:

Guy

The problem you'll deal with in most cases, though, is that the ones that are all show and no go just cruise and won't race while the ones that will race want to do it for $$$ and they've usually got serious HP under the hood. Tricky ground to tread on.

...Obviously an ignoramous that doesn't understand the true definition of "rice"...

Very well said. All he has to do is a little (very little if you ask me) research to find out he is mistaken. Unforunately he already knows it all...

Davy

Hey Ive been in Japan for over 15 years total and I love it. It is a single mans dream world at time but the racing seen is serious and they make great cars. Its just crazy expensive over here for parts, that why I like the V8Z so much better. I also have the only one on the Island of Okinawa...I guess Im special...lol. :lol:

CorZette

New Pics on site..

Does it really matter what he called you if you showed him your tail lites??? Hell I get called an A$$ at least twice a day. If I stopped and tried to persuade every moron just what a nice guy I really am, I'd not get anything done.

Don't sweat the small stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff! :D

Mike

I must agree with the Mustang rice thing as I have seen some fugly ones lately. They can call me what they want as I blow there ride away!

Mike