HybridZ

my first real run

Ivan280zt

last night i did second gear pull with turbo integra. he is running turbo kit with afther market intake madifold and all other bolt ons plus his car is TUNED. we went second gear pull on I-10. we kicked it at same time and all the way to fifth gear we were neck to neck neither one of us could pull away. it was the grat run. the only bad thing is that my tack is not working yet (so i was guessing but it was probabbly about 7k shifts) at wot my air/fuel was at 9-0-1 9-5-1 (piss rich) right about there so i am most likelly about 30hp shy right now. i was running 10psi on stock t3 with no i/c. i am very happy about run i tought that he was gonna leave me because i rode in that car before and car is quick few weekends ago he put smack down on four valve mustang cobra with few bolt ons. next weeked i am gonna get car leaned out and turn boost about 3 more psi and then i am going to run new lancer evolution (stock), turbo eclipse gst (exhaust, down pipe, k/n, boost controler), and that integra again but this time i am gonna bring camera (unless my n/a bottom end decides to let go until then lol). thats it for my first real run. my greddy i/c is coming next wendsday and then its time for turbo bottom end (sitting on engine hoist) and 15 psi plus damn yband professional TUNNING. man haltech is so nice :twisted:

later

Ivan

Sounds like a lot of fun. Nice looking car too :2thumbs: You should feel a world of difference between 10psi and 15psi. Try and get the EVO going down on tape :D I would love to see that.

With your n/a bottom end, are you running the stock pistons with stock compression ratio?

Yes i am running stock 77 280z bottom end with god knows how many miles lol and its bone stock. compression is i belive right about 7-5-1 or 7-8-1 right about there (i am using oem turbo head gasket). when i did compression check other night all cylinders were about 125psi and thats the same compression on turbo cars i belive. yes i am gonna get that run with lancer on tape unless i blow this bottom end lol.

Ivan

Integra"s can be fast. My wife's car is a 95 Integra GSR with a 6psi supercharger on it. I had it on the dyno 255 whp

12.7@112 on the track.

mike

255whp and 112mph on Integra? My buddy's turbo B16 civic dynoed 278whp and only traps 109mph. How heavy is GSR? I thought they are hevier than a base model Civic. ANyhow, that's pretty stout

H. Garcia,

i got the cawl part of the hood from friend of mine i gave him six race prep rods for it. he got if off ebay somehow while back. then i had to get 240z hood with no louvers and get this piece molded in finally cost was about $600 unpainted :shock: yes i know its too damn much but hey its part of history and you cant put price on that.

Ivan