HybridZ

max hp with 2 1/4 inch piping

hey guys my i/c just came in today its made by greddy. core size is 17 inch wide, 11 inch tall, 2 3/4 inch thick, and inlet/outlet is 2 1/4 inch. now i am going to run this with stock turbo for about 3 months and then i am going to upgrade it with t4. i really want to run 2 1/2 inch piping (do it one time and get done with it) but i am just wondering what is flow limit of 2 1/4 inch piping. my realistic whp goal is 400. any sugestions are welcome.

Ivan

Guest bastaad525

I can never seem to find what I'm looking for using the search feature here... whenever I use it I get a ton of links that have nothign whatsoever to do with my search topic. :roll:

Very nice looking car dude........

Cody,

sorry man i didnt find the link i just found few good topics about piping. i would also like to see that calculator.

Bastaad525,

i know what you mean with that search tends to throw out alot of stuff that has nothing to do with original search but if you go through most of the matchess chance is that you will find what you are looking for and thanks for compliments :D

Ivan

Scottjuly79,

wow that is one sweet z man i am loving the wheels. black with polished lip is so bad a$$. i love it. i would like to ask you if you dont mind answering where did you get piping from, how much it was, and what kind is it (aluminum or?).

thanks

Ivan

Guest scottjuly79

I had my piping done at turbotech, in Richmond BC. I paid $450 (Canadian) for it. Normally I don't like letting other people work on my car, but I am not much of a welder/fabricator, so I didn't have much choice. Plus these guy's are very proffesional, check out the "kickass" 3 inch D.P. and exhaust they did for me (also seen in my pics.) and they only charged me $500 Canadian for both!

Here's the link on more time:

http://imagestation.com/album/?id=4289890085