HybridZ

I think I need to do this to my wheels

auxilary

Took Jon (Jumbo240ez) and myself (well, jon doing most of the work, haha) about 5-6hours, but that included measuring and planning out everything from scratch, 1 hour lunch break, and making 2 runs to the hardware store. Go to the misc. tech forum, and do a search for mr2 seats, you'll see a detailed post from me about it

z-chop3.jpg

My buddy photoshopped them.... yeap' date=' that really works :D[/quote']

OK, now I see what you want to do with 'em. Keep in mind they are machine polished and have clearcoat on them. If you really want to do that and do it right, then have them stripped of all the clear, and powdercoat the inside area black satin, and then powdercoat clear the whole nine yards.

Otherwise, use Krylon :D

Davy

I'm trying to stay as far away from Panasport rims. Why? Because everyone and their mom has them.

THey're great rims, no doubt, and the Z looks killer with panasports, but if I put them on, I'll have the exact same black Z with MSA airdam and panasport rims that 40 other people have that show up to MSA's annual show.

• 2 months later...
Easy solution to the "I'm not like the other guy" blues...

daisywheel.gif

quote]

Oh, you wouldn't be like any other GUY, that's for sure. Can you just see those on a C5 Corvette? Or maybe a Murcielago?

As an aside, I really wonder what made Ronal think that the Teddy Bear wheels would be a money-maker for them. One of their staff must have absolutely fabulous ta-ta's for them to not notice that they were making fools of themselves.