HybridZ

I am speechless

auxilary

That's what you and I will be cruising to the next MSA meet in :D

:twak:

Who is the owner trying to fool? Maybe some shop convinced him to spend another $500 to make it "look unique." I bet it adds 50hp or so virtual horsepower BWAAHAHAAA!!

Almost stupid funny that one.

Davy

"The blower is fully functional via attached to intake and flaps are controlled by the throttle body. "

Wait, what?! It's functional? :? I give him credit for the paint job, but that's it. I wonder how many people have tripped over that "cow catcher" front end. Maybe he could rent the car out to chock the wheels of a C-5 Galaxy.

It's almost like trying to mix a Pro Street Ford Falcon with a Honda Insight, it just doesn't work.

!M!

Guest comeandzpa

I'll give him credit for putting in the time and work and money....he was obviously very devoted to that *cough cough* car. I'm gonna stop commenting now, at risk of getting downright rude.

Did anyone notice when he shows the hood open there is no blower on it, and when you look at the engine bay there is no way it is functional. If it was older with the dual point injection, maybe. But as a multiport injection it wont be funtcional. Especially since it is only attatched to the hood. Stupid.

Correction: Note that blower is a "hilborn" scoop and this scoop is fully functional as a "hood scoop". The flaps are attached via cable to the throttle body cable. During full throttle, the flaps are fully engaged. A flexible tubing is attached to the AEM intake which in turn is attached to the Aluminium base plate of the hilborn scoop. Also inside the scoop there is an air filter which came with the scoop. Because of the SS hood scoop already attached to my hood, I do have more room to play with. Also the base plate is attached to the hood with reinforcement bars. This has added more weight on the hood but I did notice a vacuum like effect when throttle is fully engaged. I don't really know why but it feel nice. For more info. please email me.

Seller added this at the bottom. Though if you look at the pic, I don't know how that is possible either.

i-3_B_L.JPG