HybridZ

Album pics of my Suspension swap and Viper tires

I put some more pics in my album. Some of you guys have been following this. It is now all done.

album_pic.php?pic_id=1841

335/35/17 and 275/40/17 tires on Cobra R wheels, no spacers needed.

Five lug setup with big Toyota Brakes up front and 11" J30 brakes in rear.

Small drum mechanical e-brake

Adjustable rear toe and camber with cool 240SX multilink

Stock 240SX springs, pics show ride height without fuel tank or driver

It has been a long road. Thanks for all the encouragement! Celebrate with me! :2thumbs:

http://www.hybridz.org/phpBB2/album_personal.php?user_id=2109

photos.yahoo.com/maichor75104

Thanks, everbody. I do plan on doing a writeup. A lot of thinking and measuring and thinking and measuring and . . . went into this swap. The writeup has been on hold for a while because I have been busy and the small amount of time I have had for the car has been used to prep the body. :wink:

When will it be driving? My goal is to have it done by Xmas! By done I mean running/driving. Interior will be rough but that can wait.

Oh, and Phantom, not to worry, as soon as it is driveable I will be wanting excuses to give rides etc. I want to get the feel of it an go with you guys down to Ennis and see what it will do. Will they let me run without a top? I will add roll hoops eventually, but it will probably remain a roadster. It is so close I can almost taste it! :2thumbs::burnout:

• 1 year later...