HybridZ

I saw the dumbest bumper sticker...

JMortensen

So an elephant and a mouse are walking through the jungle and the mouse falls in a little puddle of quicksand. The elephant says "Hold on Buddy, I'll save you" and squats down a little so that the mouse can grab his d!ck and get lifted to safety. A few weeks later the Elephant falls in some quicksand, so the mouse says "I'm gonna get you out" and he runs home to get his Porsche. He ties a rope around the elephant and the bumper and drags the elephant out.

Moral of the story: If you have a big d!ck you don't NEED a Porsche.

Jon

The other day my neighbor made a comment about one of his daughters friends. He said... If she had as many sticking out of her' date=' as she`s had stuck in her, She`d look like a porcupine. :D:lol::shock:

BTW... He made this comment to her personally. :twisted:[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH OMG HAHAHAHAH i wish i was there to hear that, i would of died laughing...

mike

Three guys die and go to heaven. They all get asked this question by Peter at the pearly gates: "When you are laying in your casket, what do you want to hear people say about you?" The first replies "that I was a good doctor, a family man, and saved many lives". The second replies "that I was a devoted father, husband, and teacher and that I touched the lives of many children". The third replies "Look he's moving!"