HybridZ

Took some last final pics today of my Z...

auxilary

aad.jpg

Not altered in any way except for a resize :D my friend helped me out with his very nice [read: expensive and worth every penny] Canon 10d dslr.

I figured I'd get some nice shots done since the Z is going under the knife next weekend, and won't see light of day for about 5-6 months.

Rest of high quality pics here: (these are scaled down to 1024x683 max, I have them in more than double that resolution, 6.1 megapixel!)

Click here for 30+ photos

that is one fk'in nice Z and I love the picture.

U da man :D

I sussgestion. see the holes in the bumper bar? well if your gonna keep the bar maybe put one small domeheaded bolts in there (chrome ones) to fill the holes. I've seen it done before and it looke quite nice

Well Aux, I don't get it. Most of your post pictures have an obvious punchline, so where is this one :D IF this was my car, I'd be looking for another Z to do whatever you're fixin' (that translates to "preparing" in Arkansas) to do instead of this fine example. Beautiful car. Remind me (us) again what it is your're planning on doing?

nice ride height, what kind of suspension do you have? and whats going to be done to the car in the next coming few weeks?

Riding on GC coilovers w/200lb/in springs, tokico illuminas, lowered 1.5 " or so, 225/50/15 tires on 15x7 ronal rims (thanks davy),

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

WOW :shock: If/when I get a Z, I'd like to have a black one look just like that. Maybe with different wheels. I can't seem to find any in good condition and black.