HybridZ

"Momma I'm comming home..."

blueovalz

Guest kustom240

I'd hafta agree about the larger lights looking bigger, but I still probably would've wanted to keep some originality with it, like putting square lights (think new prelude) or maybe lights off a 300zx (aka lamborgini diablo) .. that'd be hot.

• 3 years later...

It is a home-made design and build-up. Couldn't afford the kit I really wanted (the GTO), so I spent a lot less money on making this body (but a lot more personal time and labor). Thank goodness my money wasn't very green back then, or I'd not have experienced the satisfaction of building it "myself"!

OX:

AAAAAh, my mentor! The MuscleZ definately couldn't have made it this far without your help and friendship. You certainly are the man...MIT is without a doubt loosing out! But, I will sit her patiently...waiting for You and the other 3 women in your life (D, T & BOZ) to visit me in Sunny SoCal. All the best & thanks again Ox.

Bros: VAN

Terry,

I'm kind of a newbie to this site. What is the body kit you are using? Is it your own design?

Bilster, click on the "Blue Oval Z Photo Documentation" link in Terry's signature---you'll be profoundly impressed with the information after each photo of the car and his description of what he did to make that "kit" happen. He is the Grand Master of Fiberglassing IMO.

Davy

I see the turn signals, what are the other squares? Driving lights, air inlets?

They were a semi-finished redo on the front brake cooling ducts/ram air duct. I installed the small retangular lights at the top of the ram duct (which covered only the top half of it). Below this is the horizontal divider has since been removed, and replace with a piece of grill from an old Grand Am. Future plans are to hook the ram/fresh air back up to the back of the grill work.

Racing without lights and with ductwork (Before):

standard.jpg

Street with lights, and bling grill (After):

standard.jpg

Am I seeing a tilt front end here; and if so, how about a pic of it open.

No tilt front end. The required location of the hinge point would have required too much bracing and additional weight I did not want forward of the axle, So it found some VW Scirocco hood hinges that I could fit to work.

standard.jpg