HybridZ

Need a Wide body ZX Kit?

Cruez

afterall, just check out that stunning feedback they have. I must admit though, I was all ready to buy some of their goodies when I recently got my 240z...but after a little checking around, I am glad I didnt. Its unfortunate for the company that there is so much negative tied to them...but I chose to spend my money somewhere else.

I have bought from Showcars in the past. This is a one man operation. The guy runs everything out of his dilapidated barn. He has been around since the early eighties. He lives twenty minutes away from my place so when I need something I run up and see him and if it is in stock I get it. If not, I walk. He has sure ticked off a lot of people in the past twenty-some years. You can find him at the local show car events.

I think the thing that bothers me the most is that the land he is sitting on will be worth a lot in a few years, as urban sprawl is on his doorstep.

It sucks when the “bastards†win.

Cheers…:::Glenn

• 2 weeks later...
I have bought from Showcars in the past. This is a one man operation. The guy runs everything out of his dilapidated barn. He has been around since the early eighties. He lives twenty minutes away from my place so when I need something I run up and see him and if it is in stock I get it. If not' date=' I walk. He has sure ticked off a lot of people in the past twenty-some years. You can find him at the local show car events.

I think the thing that bothers me the most is that the land he is sitting on will be worth a lot in a few years, as urban sprawl is on his doorstep.

It sucks when the “bastards†win.

Cheers…:::Glenn[/quote']

I'm about 20 mins from him too, in Brampton.