HybridZ

all JackStand racing members in here....

Guest ON3GO

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just had to resurrect this one. :twisted:

as one of the guys who fried our remaining brain cells giving you all numbers, now why are so many of you missing your logos? :shock: that's like getting your car all done then driving down the street without a license plate!!!!! i'm just gonna write this off as a massive oversight and not try to take it personally. but you have to understand it's that time of the month and i get kinda emotional round now. :cry2:

now for god's sake you slackers.... :twisted:

Well I suppose I should join up.

My 280 is just packed up for winter, but my 240 is still in full swing for being assembled.

Kinda cool too. I now own the first production year and the last of the 1st gens.

Anyways.. the 240 has had every single wire removed...every wire...dash everything... are ya following me???? EVERY wire.

I have been spending the last month installing a complete wiring harness which I picked up from the buy and sell here at hybridz.

New rear brake cyl, clutch master cyl, bleed all lines, fab mounts for the headlights, rebuild a set of SU's and install, dismantel all the windshield wiper bits and get it unsiezed and working smooth. install and construct a washer fluid delivery system.

I've also installed the seats into a custom mounting set up (from custom floors..new mounts were constructed.. all square tubular stuff.)

The car is almost there.....I was hoping to have it done more than a month ago, but hey... :"while I was at it" struck again...

So i don't know what # I will be assigned, but I can assure you this little Z is not going to get the better of me....no matter how much money I have to throw at it..hehehe Money seems to be the only real solution for working on Z cars.

I'm trying to keep it a budget car (not my usual style) but it seem I have little choice, and I need to do it this way so I can keep both toys. Two toys are better than one, and really.. who am I kidding...my 280 is my baby, so it is going to get the major funding..

I'm still wiring the GM alternator, and the fuel pump, and then it is just some clean up stuff...Engine already runs beautiful.. it should run low 15's high 14's easily..

Progress is getting slower as the cold continues to hassle me, but I will keep up the progress reports...

This Jackstand Racing sounds much better than the other club I was a member of back on zcar.com... NIC (No Idle Club)

I suggest that we keep our #'s permanently the same, just too much hassle any other way... unless the #'s are dropped altogether. Don't put #'s on the stickers, let us do it. Perhaps an additional sticker "Proud former member of" that we can put directly above the JSR sticker.

C'mon, at least put it up on stands! Flat tires don't count! Otherwise I'd be member twice over. :shock:

jackstandracing1.JPG

gabe... no worries. the numbers are all now permanent... the only reason they weren't was because, well, i'm a moron. :bonk:

zr8ed, nicrebel450ca.... check the post on page one of this thread for your #'s. nic, wish you weren't joining under these circumstances :cry: .

you had and will again have a phenomenal car.

datsunboy, i think knee surgery constitutes a legitimate excuse! :shock:

Oh, com'on now. Knee surgery? I have 2 bulging discs in my neck and I can still stand on my head pulling the dash out of my Z(in the begining of a cold front) while I save money for the knee surgery. :wink:

Welcome to the club, and yes, far better then NIC! Is that still a club? Haven't been to that forum in ages. Well, on the ocassion I'm looking for stock parts, used.

hell yeah... our first moderator :twisted::twisted:

you're all in! we have to start getting some more pics, although i'm seeing alot of cars looking alot like mine. at least i'm far from the only one.. :shock:

if this keeps up like this.... we're gonna need divisional chapters!!!

JSR PRYDE!!!!! :malebitchslap: :rockon::cuss::cuss::bonk: