HybridZ

My First Z upgrade

akeizm

I'm thinking about dropping it. But the problem is, there is hardly any room left to drop the thing hahahah. The wheels only just make it into the guards when I turn. Another funny thing is, there is absolutly no room between the tyre and the springs. I can't fit my index finger between it. :lol:

I was thinking of getting a front air dam, but after getting those wheels i'm starting to reconsider.

They're 17x7 mags from Performance Wheels, named Lotus Here's the page for them. Took them 6 weeks to get them to me cause they had to make them up, they don't stock ones that fit Z's. Also they don't do them in hyperchrome (but I like them better this way, hyperchrome is too shiney).

They have Falken Ziex 235/45 tyres on them (quite pleased with them for the price I got them for, $129 australian). They handle quite well in the dry and wet.

Looks good. :2thumbs:

I just noticed somthing about the 2+2. I remember reading about automotive design in the early 90's that a driver's feel of the car is better when the driver is centered between the axles. It appears to me that the 2+2 places the driver in a better position if that is true.