HybridZ

Tail Light mod competed

Tim240z

Well, I installed the tinted lexan lenses, and installed the tail lights (after cutting the lenses off of perfectly good tail lights :roll::cry: ). It came out quite nicely. All of the lights are completely wired....finally! For the front, I used a pair of firebird (mid 80's I think) front turn signals and fabbed some mounts for them. They run both turn signals and indicator lights. Looks pretty slick too. The light housings are nice and low profile......

Here are a couple of pics...1 with flash, and 1 with flash turned off on the camera:

taillightson.jpg

taillightsonwflashwturn.jpg

Tim

Guest 240hybrid

Very unique, and eye catching look. The lights look very vibrant and will have no problem letting people know your on the brakes or changing lanes from the looks of the pics. Again, very nice.

Chase

Looking really good Tim. It's great to see the progress on your car as you proceed through it. I enjoy your unique approach to the tail lights. Any more overall pics to add to this?

Terry, the weather has been terrible (for California standards). Overcast and rainy. As soon as we get a nice day, I will snap some pics.

Thanks for the kind words guys!! 8)

Tim

So...when's the next BBQ? I wanna see those things in person. I'll make sure to bring the turbo Honda down too!!! I don't think I'll get to drive the Cobra more then 30 miles away from the house.

Did you ever think about doing LEDs? I think it would look even more awesome with a strip in each opening. Original Customs has some stuff that might work if you're ever interested http://www.originalcustoms.com/leds.htm

Lookin' good :2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...