HybridZ

New wheels

They aren't here yet, but I thought I'd post some pre mount pics anyway :) I found these on ebay for $152!!! They are eagle 160's 17x7. Should look great on my Z. Sometimes you can really find some good deals on ebay. My dad bought a complete set of LT1 heads for $20 the other day. They were in perfect condition.

89_1.jpg

68_1.jpg

Phyte

Guest Zachb55

ill have to keep an eye out on there for some wheels, maybe with some tires too, i need both badly!

looks like you got yourself some sweet rims man, hope they fit nicely.

-Zach

is that what you paid for all 4 or each? either way good or screemin good deal.

I paid $192.60 for ALL 4 INCLUDING shipping :D hehe.. The guy had them on his miata, and bought a new set of wheels so he off loaded these for cheap. He had his reserve set low at 150, and I jumped on them at 152.50. Guess he thought they might bring in more money. I just got lucky and no body else at the time wanted them.

Plus the auction ended early in the morning, so I think that help scare away last second bidders.

Phyte

Cool' date=' lookin good! How much do they weigh?[/quote']

They are 17/p, which is obviously kinda heavy, but I'm not looking to seriously race. Just down the 1/4 mile and some street racing :D

Phyte

17 lb is heavy in your opinion? Whew, you must be racing some fine high quality goods or smaller sizes typically! Nothing wrong with 17lbs IMO. I had a customer come by last summer, we did front/rear brakes and customer 5lug spacers. A single front OZ wheel with tire was 57 lbs!! And his rears are 2" wider (10's or 11's, don't recall). For 17" and up I feel weights under 20 are good and less than 18 even better. My own 16x8's are 16 lbs each which I'm quite happy about at their price and being forged aluminum.

Fine deal:)

When I see your order come in your spacers will go out:)

Cool' date=' lookin good! How much do they weigh?[/quote']

They are 17/p' date=' which is obviously kinda heavy, but I'm not looking to seriously race. Just down the 1/4 mile and some street racing :D

Phyte[/quote']

17 lb is heavy in your opinion? Whew, you must be racing some fine high quality goods or smaller sizes typically! Nothing wrong with 17lbs IMO. I had a customer come by last summer, we did front/rear brakes and customer 5lug spacers. A single front OZ wheel with tire was 57 lbs!! And his rears are 2" wider (10's or 11's, don't recall). For 17" and up I feel weights under 20 are good and less than 18 even better. My own 16x8's are 16 lbs each which I'm quite happy about at their price and being forged aluminum.

Fine deal:)

When I see your order come in your spacers will go out:)

I've seen wheels as light as 12/lb so I figured 17/p was on the heavier side. On my list I've got brake upgrade, and suspension mods before these wheels get put on. Expect an order sometime around Feb.

Phyte

• 2 weeks later...

Nice wheels. They are a copy of the Senecas which were very popular around 19961997.

17lbs per wheel are extremely light esp. in a 17" dia. 12lbs per wheel in a 17" dia is near impossible unless you are donating organs to subsidize the cost.

Either way those wheels will look right at home on a Z

Yasin