HybridZ

WTF is up with JTR??????????

Guest jeff1216

Guest jeff1216

Last week I go online and order the lower radiator bracket and a conv. book.

The way that they have there web site set up, is you have to place to seperate orders......well anyway. I call today to see if the items had shipped.

He tells me that they are re-doing the radiator bracket and does not have any in stock...........I ask when will it be shipping....response is....I dont know...maybe a month or so.

So I tell him to cancel the radiator bracket order....I ask him for the shipping # on the conv. book...........................He ask me....OH do you want me to go ahead and send that out today? WTF?

He was going to send it out when the figure out how they were going to make the radiator bracket.

I have spent my last nickle with those incompetent guys!

Thank goodness I ordered the rest of my conversion kit from MSA!

I am not really upset that they are re-doing the rad. bracket or that they did not ship my book......I am really PISSED that they did not have the common respect for a customer to pick up the phone and tell me that they had no clue when I would receive my order.

Yes....I did call earlier in the day and spoke to a very nice young lady....she said that she would get with the guy that handles the internet orders and he would call me back in a few minutes.....3 hours later I called and got the internet guy.....His words to me was....Yeah I got the message to check your order a while ago....i just have not done it.

Sorry to rant.....I just really hate poor customer service...........I own a small auto glass business....I can tell you first hand....If I treated customers that way, I would be out of business in a very rapid manner.

I guess when you are one of the few people that sell parts for conv. kits...you can treat customers however you wish!

Rant over

Jeff

This post probably needs to be moved somewhere else.

Yes customer service is a big priority with me also but a little word to the wise if I may. I will never do business with MSA again if I can help it after the crap I went through this summer with my Panasport wheel order. Long long story in which I will not bore anyone else with here.

I was just wanting to caution you about MSA. I have spent nearly 5,000 dollars with them over the last few years and until the wheel thing I used to brag on them. Not anymore!! It just goes to show that poor customer service can be had anywhere. By the way I also have the MSA engine mounts and tranny mount. They just aren't mounted yet :D

Guest jeff1216

I ordered a whole bunch of stuff from MSA the same day I ordered from JTR and also springs shocks and bushing kit from Shox.com.....All i can say that everything I ordered is now sitting in my garage....with the exception of the JTR goods as described above.

It is not so much of what happened....anyone can make a mistake.....what put me over the edge was the I dont give a crap attitude from JTR.

I have been spending money like a mad man on this car for the last few months.........................JTR just cut themselves out of the loop.....and yes maybe this should be moved........I just had to vent.

I've dealt with JTR on two different occasions and got my stuff immediately and without hassle. I guess it just depends on who answers the phone (or internet orders) and what side of the bed they woke up on.

In any case, there are specs in the conversion manual that you can use to build your own radiator bracket. It should be pretty simple. (and cheaper)

I did away with the rad mount all together. I have the Griffin aluminum rad and just had tabs welded on each side then it just sits down on the frame and I bolted it to the radiator opening with rubber washers in between. Just another option. Costs me $50 for the tabs and a pet cock (cawk) plumbed in. I think I have a pic or two in my album...Ill check.

CZ

Guest Zed Nugent

Man $50 for a Pet Rooster, you were raped , I got my Rooster for $15. well that didn't include the Tabs , but I dont like tabs on roosters anyway.

oh and I got my JTR book from Jags, or was it Summit? anyway it was cheaper there.