HybridZ

muhah- beat this auxillary

majik16106

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Those cars remind me of the characters in Back to the Future part 2. I saw the one with the pointy yellow "spoiler" and immediately thought of the young Biff character (I think his name was Griff).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice vid Jmortensen...I think you're right. He's somehow found a way to turn the car without using the steering wheel. This little trick we've just witnessed may be all the rage soon, just like JDM, drifting and typeR stickers were before it.

If he was slamming the pedals (which he appeared to be doing) he may have gotten a good piece of the brake by accident. That might cause some directional uncertainty.

I just watched again, I think he tried to pass on the right, aka the shoulder, aka a drivewheel in the dirt + slam gas pedal = spinout. I find myself laughing at how awesome the cameraman thinks he and the driver are....until he's screaming like a sissy-lala. what a pair of meatholsters.

Guest brianglawson

I got some pretty good ones for you all, i cant beleive shit people do to cars.....

fa019040.jpg

fa019039.jpg

fa019037.jpg

fa019034.jpg

fa01902e.jpg

fa019028.jpg

fa019021.jpg

fa019018.jpg

this civic is pretty good :D

fa01900f.jpg

fa01900a.jpg

fa019002.jpg

fa01897d.jpg

fa01897c.jpg

fa018979.jpg

i love this shit.....hahaha

auxillary -1 Me- 0

although it should be noted, that we have known americans do stupid shit to thier cars for a long time, we see it all the time, but i have Japanese cars that are messed up, i was going for the that angle... but ok, i can play this game too, watch this....

472192_43_full.jpg

472192_44_full.jpg

472192_45_full.jpg

472192_47_full.jpg

A little photoshopped, i know, but just too funny...

472192_48_full.jpg

472192_49_full.jpg

472192_50_full.jpg

notice the stickers on this one... hmm?

i thought i was holding up ok, but im starting too feel like my arse is getting kicked, ok, when i get back in tonight, ill dig up some more, but im still struggling... i have a feeling im gonna loose bad, but thats ok, i should have known better than to test the master, but if i was gonna loose, it would be to aux... :)