HybridZ

man i hate my life right about now...

Guest ON3GO

i swear i do.

I miss florida, my family, friends, my car, etc etc etc.

plus i HATE my roommates... i swear we are all going to a car school, yet they dont like cars at all, they hate Z's, hate watching car videos, hated the movie bullet when i showed them it, hates my music, thinks me building my models are gay, thinks its gay that i build R/C cars, hates corona!!! i mean they like Naddy ice!!!

they think car shows are stupid, and old cars are dumb, thinks old Eddie Murrphy stand up is not funny and gay, thinks speed channel is dumb. I DONT GET THIS AT ALL!!!

all they wanna do is go to this gay ass club looking for girls yet non of them have balls enough to talk to any.

i wanna just go home, i dunno.

one stole my walmart card with like 30 bucks on there, not a BIG deal but still. they eat all my food, drink all my drinks, and mess up all my stuff.

anybody else had room mates like this? i should have just lived on my own.

sorry im just venting... bad day..

mike

I feel for ya. had similar situations before. All talk no action guys. Tons of them out there and they feed off of your frustration with them I bet? All you gotta do is call their bluffs a couple times and that SHOULD shut them down. If not just do your thing and when they need help FKEM. To hell with being the bigger man. I just say it like it is and not only do I feel better by doing so but I also have nearly no stress problems ever. had a customer today that said my shop was a joke and wanted his stuff done yesterday so I informed him the door behind him wasn't locked and handed him back his stuff. he tried to give me some more lip and I just told him where it was at. This is what I said:"what on this earth has led you to believe that I am here to take any crap from you. This is MY shop and it is NOT a democracy so get out." Take heart that in the end you will do well. Stick to your guns man and always speak your mind when it is of no harm of course.

I don't have roomates like that, but I have a brother. He messes up my stuff, could care less about it. One time he backed into my Z and didn't think anything of it. Anyhow I know how it feels when your around people that don't have the same interests as you. It gets really annoying, you don't want to do the things they like to do and they don't want to do the things you like to do. My oppinions about people like you described are that they have no hobbies and no life. And I agree very much with Drew, I just don't let what people say bother me and very few things stress me out.

Fark em,

there is only one thing you can do about, dont talk to them, and stop buying food for your place. find somebody that you can get along with and hang out with them. not everybody, or even a majority will agree with what you do, not matter what.

from my experiance in life thus far ,(and not to sound negative), but people suck. live your life for you and tell everyone else to kiss your ass.

You will find by the end of school that all your "old" buddies will for the most part be gone and you will have an entire new crowd. Don't worry about it, everyone goes through this, and besides there are other roomates out there! I found school to be all highs and lows, just find guys to hang out with that you can have fun with.

yeah i no i no i no..

it just sucks cuz i was living a ok life in florida.

i miss my sorta girl friend.. :(

but i swear how could you go to a car school, yet not show love towards cars.

plus the street racing here in texas sucks.. so not like tampa... some quick cars but still.

it might keep my out of trouble when i get my Z here though.. lol

thanks guys for the kind words

mike

yeah i no i no i no..

it just sucks cuz i was living a ok life in florida.

i miss my sorta girl friend.. :(

but i swear how could you go to a car school' date=' yet not show love towards cars.

plus the street racing here in texas sucks.. so not like tampa... some quick cars but still.

it might keep my out of trouble when i get my Z here though.. lol

thanks guys for the kind words

mike[/quote']

Street racing in Houston sucks? you must be in the wrong part of town then :D Houston and Dallas bring some of the nastiest street racing in the country. Hop on http://www.texasracingscene.com to find your local fast cars :D

Phyte

Guest Annoyed

Why don't you look for a place on your own? It sounds like your roommates aren't going to budge even though you can't stand them.

Cheer up, we all have horrible days. :)

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

yup, I say fark'em!

Just find a way to find it amusing instead of annoying. It is kind of crazy that they are going to a car school if they have no interest, but they are probably just going for the arse they will never be able to get! :lol:

Too bad you arent in school in CA, I'm lookin for a bigger place and my best buddy moved to TN!

Take it from me, you will be going through this at some level for the rest of your life. Right now it is your roomates that don`t like what you do, take your money and eat your food,

Later it will be you neighbors that don`t like what you do with you house or the car you drive, and peolpe that don`t want to work will be taking money out of you pockets and the food off your table in the form of govornment ENTITLEMENTS. :roll:

Learn to live and deal with it because it only gets worse. :wink:

I have always found it best to have roomates you like, but who aren't buddies. If you try and be buddies you end up spending too much time together. Trouble with that is you have no place to go to get away from them. Maybe find some other guys at school you can room with.

If it is any help it sounds like you are only going through what everyone else your age had to go through first time away from home. Just try and imagine what it would be like if you had joined the service and were stuck in some place like Iraq.

Sounds to me like one of the roomates need a lesson in maners. I would let them know that the crap has got to stop. You don't have to be there pals but they better respect your stuff. Sometimes it takes a good pop in the nose. I am not a violent person but sometimes drastic situations call for drastic measures. Hope you can resolve it with out having to come to that. Good luck.

thanks guys fort all the words said..

as much as i wanna hit them somtimes i wont.. i should though.

im just getting them back abit.

woke up early and started eating and drinking everything.

they went to a club last night and havent came back yet.. F'en morons, so when they get back and see everything gone some words will be said.

i dont care.. if i get this job that pays pretty good im moving out on my own.

also yeah I SHOULD HAVE CAME TO CALI!!! damn i wish i did.

i could be right there next to all the Z's and people on here.

not alot of members in houston. the few i talked to and met up with were awesome guys.

mike

All I gotta say is do your thing dood!!! :D Look at the great car you built maybe they are jealous?? Know they can't hold a candle to you?? Its all good man. Just stay honest with your self and do what you want to do. The rest is cake.....Hmmmmmmmmmmmm CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dammit now i need some..... :lol::lol: