HybridZ

Best seats for Z besides Z seats

THUNDERZ

The place I work for can get some black non labled R1 seats that with the sliders fit perfect into the Z.

We can get both seats and sliders for I think it was $450 shipped to your door. The seats are very comfortable (to me anyways) easy to get in and they have the adjustable back. I can also get you pics if need.

If your intrested contact me.

Steve

omega_fire69@hotmail.com

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Till it came in the garage yesterday. The seats from a 87-89 Nissan Pulsar NX. Very comfortable, great side bolsters and look well too.

I think they would be a good addition to the Z seat line.

Z31 seats have the air bladder.

Here is my old RWD Supercharged Corolla GT-S (AE86) with 1986 Supra seats, which by the way were voted the best factory seat in any available car by Car and Driver back then. These seats are considered orthopedic and you can inflate the air bladder on your spinal chord and adjust it for your lower, middle and upper back - sexxxy!!:

8592592.jpg

8592598.jpg

Here are set of '86 Z31 Turbo seats in my '83 ZXT:

8590619.jpg

Regards-

Yasin

Guest bastaad525
Bastaad-

The least you'll weed is just a socket/wrench to turn the bolts out. Or a hex wrench. The Eclipse seats just had 4 bolts. There might be wires' date=' but the tools at the ends of your fingers should work on that.

[/quote']

yeah to get the seats out :) but I'm talking about, what kind of tools necessary to adapt seats from a different car to bolt into my 240. I"m assuming there is some cutting and welding that will need to be done? Are there any "bolt in" seats from another car?

I think I might take the eclipse seats back...I measured them before I bought them but didnt take into consideration the thickness of the upright portion of the seat. They dont leave any room to go back and I would have to cut into the mounts on the floor to get them low enough. My fault eventhough a couple people suggested them for the Z. :cuss: AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Guest comeandzpa

As I walk to class I tend to look at car seats. None really stood out till the other day, when I saw a 2000/2001 Hyundai Tiburon. Nice looking seats. Real nice bolstering, and theres probably a few in the junkyards somewhere.

97_1_b.JPG

As I walk to class I tend to look at car seats. None really stood out till the other day' date=' when I saw a 2000/2001 Hyundai Tiburon. Nice looking seats. Real nice bolstering, and theres probably a few in the junkyards somewhere.

[img']http://i24.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/56/e5/97_1_b.JPG[/img]

I've sat in and driven a colleagues 2003 Tiburon GT. Those seats are FANTASTIC!! I even said to her "Don't be surprised if you come out one day and your seats are gone!!"