HybridZ

New metal, right side done!

Guest Anonymous

Guest BigWhyteDude

hmmm This just got me thinking, Is there any reason that one would not be able to custom make floorpans with an extra inch or two of depth in them? I know it would decrease ground clearance but, for the really tall people out there it might be a good way to get a little more head room.

Just a thought,

Andrew

Guest Anonymous
looks great! i like the idea of the cover plate to clean up the lines. just make sure it is sealed well to keep the moisture out. keep up the good work.

I'm using 3M seam sealer every where. I don't want to do this again any time soon

This just got me thinking, Is there any reason that one would not be able to custom make floorpans with an extra inch or two of depth in them? I know it would decrease ground clearance but, for the really tall people out there it might be a good way to get a little more head room.

Just a thought,

Something that I find that works to get that extra inch or two in headroom is liposuctioning the butt. :-D . It's a lot less work, but maybe it costs a bit more. The chicks dig it.

There you go sampling your own wares again Sylicone Boy!... Don't tell me you're sporting your very own set of 36Cs?!?! :shock::lol:

Couldn't resist... I've been in side all day buring 10+ gigs of music to MP3s and I'm a little slap happy! :D

Mike 8)