HybridZ

Throttle bodies

Guest ZmeFly

• 1 year later...

The thing you have to be careful with is how big you can go without modifying the intake manifold. Do some measurements, but the las hing you'd want to do is port it out and cut through to the outside. Then you'd need to have someone weld it up. Also, how big is your intercooler piping? I can't see any advantage of going to a TB bigger than your pipes. If I'm wrong, I'd love to have someone clear this up for me.Your pipes would be the restricting factor. Now if you stepped up the pipe size as well, then thats a whole new story.

Someone ban this fucker, he is a thief, i know other people on this site visit Zcar.com and classiczcars.com Search his name ZMeFly or search for "James" or "James Burgess." Let me sum it all up, he ripped alot of people off on ebay, zcar.com, etc and FAKED his death to get out of trouble. But he is still dumb enough not to change his screen name, his location, and etc. etc. You're a freakin hack James

I dont think its him, I mean, who would be that stupid, to disappear for over a year and a half and then suddenly reply to an old post. It just doesnt make any sense at all.

Im sure that one of the moderators or the owner of the site could easily see where or who is posting using his name to at least maybe verify who it really is.

I know this thread is going off topic, but to get it back:

Here is the 67mm BMW 635/735/535 Throttle body next to the stock 50mm L28E/L28ET unit. Whenever I get some free time, I am going mock it up on a spare intake I have and might do some testing with it, note it does not have coolant passage on it.

107477787.jpg

107477775.jpg

Yasin