HybridZ

WOW!!!

Tim240z

Whoa.... Awsome. I've lusted after that design since I saw "Gone in 60 seconds". Seems like the performance is a bit exagerated though: 1000+ HP through dual 2.5" exhaust? Sub 8 second quarter mile times on 245 series rear tires? 230 Mph top speed with that much open grill area? Hmmmmmm..... I don't doubt that the car would most likely put the fear of God into any that drive it, but those numbers just dont quite add up. I feel like buying some powerball tickets now....

Mike

Guest Aaron

I ain't sayin' he's lying, but according to turbocalc 11:1 compression with 32 PSI would be 23:1 Dynamic compression and require 135 octane fuel.

Man this person is DREAMING!!.. 7.8 @182mph on 245's.. YEAH right.. through 2.5 in exhaust and 32lbs of boost.. It is a nice looking mustang but this guy has no idea what he is talking about. just spouting off parts.. hahaha. I am deffenatly in the gotta see it to believe it club..

Yeah, they do make those in Dallas, but I believe $50,000 is the base model price for them. You can buy larger packages, (basically more HP, suspension upgrades, etc.) totalling to around $110,000 I believe. My best friend's, brother's, best friend is one of the people that builds the Eleanor replicas in Dallas. I'll see if I can get a hold of my friend tonight and see if he remember's their website.