HybridZ

Post a pic of your Z!

Phyte

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the valve cover is flat black paint. Like the original BRE car.

I like the BRE look too...The car is a very accurate representation of the original car, with the proper catch cans, racing motor, headers, Carbs, transmission and diferential.

For all intesive purposes this is as close as you can get without buying Gerry Mason's original BRE #3.

Here is my daily driver 240zt

1052IMGP0410-med.jpg

That looks like my color.... Tourch Red

3101Im000650_A.jpg

Mine is actually orange' date=' but like the other pictures on my website it comes out looking red. weird.[/quote']

77ZETA.jpg

Mine is red and came out orange!!!!!

Guest mkokimoto

My first picture of my car. My brother took it on his camera phone when he borrowed the car. I think it was the first time this car has ever gotten washed in at least 8 years... it was parked in a garage for that amount of time before my friend got it, and i dont think he washed it because it didnt run at the time.

She's definately not the prettiest car on the site, and needs alot of work... but i'm still proud of it!

caee.jpg

Kenny, I've had a set of those headlight covers like you have on your Z, put up for a long time now, not wanting to install them on my Z because of being affraid they won't fit as they "should".

Question; how do you like the fit? and did they go on without to many f-ing curse words being used.... :D