HybridZ

Anybody seen the latest Kit Car Builder mag?

Dan Juday

Dan,

It's about time someone recognized your creativity. :-D

Your Z definitely has "a few toppings for some extra flavor". The photos, including the cover page, were nicely done to show all the time and effort you invested in your project.

I was very much impressed with your Z when I first saw it at Rio Vista. The color and workmanship is outstanding. Congratulations and may this just be the beginning.

Hanns

Thanks guys,

Seems kind of strange getting in a kit car mag though. Since, well... it's not a kit car. But hey, nice pics, glossy paper, and wide publication, I'LL TAKE IT!!!

:D:D:D

EDIT:

Sir will be fine. :hail:

No. I wont lend you money. :frown:

Wow! Sir Dan’s car has a front side too. Guess he had to post it here before the mag came out just to avoid the heat we would give him.

About time your Lordship. Looking sharp!

:2thumbs: Way to go, Buddy! Congrats--the heard work paid off and your car is now immortalized on the front cover of a magazine!!

Somewhere, I have a mag with Terry's car in it too :D (quite a few years back)

Davy

Dan, you got enough miles on it now, so that most of the bugs are worked out and i can take it for a spin :D ???

thanks for letting me crawl all over it and answering my hundreds of questions. for a famous celebrity, you are real down to earth guy. seriously, i would have been dropping bricks, with people being that close to my machine, if it was as much a work of art as yours is.

everyone, Dan was welcoming and inviting everyone to get a closer look and answering every question with great detail and full attention. he's really quite down to earth, head isn't swollen and in the clouds.

no leather jacket, cigar and gold chains on him. sandals, aloha shirt and shorts.

thanks, Dan !!

Take it easy guys. You're embarassing me. :oops:

If I didn't have a fat head before I'm going to have one now. 8)

Here's one last shot I like. Again, didn't make it to the mag. This shot really shows off the curve of the rear fenders well.

ZCAR057.jpg

.............OH DANNY BOY,THOSE PIPES ARE CALL....oh OK ,I'll stop.

Well done,....once again DAN ! :-D Another motivator for the rest of us to "TRY HARDER" :sour:

BTW.........thanks once again for the RIO VISTA annual event ,you guys are a blast ! It was a long 2500 mile drive back to Springfield Missouri but worth it !

....................Vince Cox

• 8 months later...

Absolutely great pic that didn't make it Dan !

Are the flares front and back from Reaction Research ? I am looking at body shapes now for my project and would appreciate some pointers. Also, where did the front spoiler come from please ?

I was planning on having one pipe each side, removing the tank and installing a fuel cell - what was necessary to have the pipes coming out of the centre like that ?

Very dribblesome sexy looking car indeed. Well done on the article, if you can send me a link to their web site I will order a copy to be sent here to the UK so I can read it.

Many Thanks

Andy F