HybridZ

Back to Work, BACK TO WORK!!!!!

Mikelly

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad to be back to work... I had a lot of things on the list of honey-dos.... And got a BUNCH of them done and most of the siding on my garage, but I didn't TOUCH the Z, other than pulling measurements and ordering parts for a hopeful better solution for the rear control arm failures we have experienced.

Man, I'm truly blessed. The new assignment has two different customers with two different issues to work, and I've been able to assist both significantly within three days. AND I set my hours. I'm home by 3:30 most days. :D

The list of honey-dos... I finished triming out the much awaited family room for the wife, installed a new bathtub upstairs, installed an insink-erator, did 1000 square feet of vinyl siding and did the sofets, installed gutters on the front of the garage, and dug peers and installed the posts/ framework for the first landing to the second story of my garage! On top of that, I installed a 52 inch rear projection screend LCD TV (HDTV) and installed JBL Surround sound Dolby 6.1 speakers in the walls, burying the wires and routing them through the attic space. I'm waiting on the Kenwood 6.1 amp to be delivered... The down side is that I didn't get much time in riding the bicycles due to the strain on my knees from the ladder work (Siding, gutters and Sofets) but I did manage to get three rides in on the motorcycle and I managed to get the corvette airborne once at over 70MPH and hit 140mph twice... :D

Back to work!

Mike :lol:

#1 Jamis Dakar Pro Mountain Bike with Fox Lockout Shock, Hayes Discs, King Wheels, SRAM Xo Drivetrain, Mars Elite Fork with Lockout, weighs 25#s ready to ride with computer.

#2 Giant CADEX Carbon Hardtail with 2X9, King Wheels, Magura Hydraulic Johny Ts, King headset, MARS Carbon Elite Fork with Lockout... Weighs 22#

#3 Giant 1996 CFR Team frame, Campy Record 10Speed Carbon/ti grouppo, Custom wheels, Carbon Easton Bar, ITM Millenium Stem weighs 17+#.

My wife and 16 year old also have road and FS mountain bikes. I used to be a cat three roadie and amature regional mountain bike racer. Never entered a mountain bike race I didn't podium.

Where at in Tennessee? I have family in Johnson City (Boone Actually!).

Mike :D

Where at in Tennessee? I have family in Johnson City (Boone Actually!).

Murfreesboro, right smack dab in the center of the state.

I would love to get a better mountain bike than my Trek but around here (close) there are too few places to go. So I bought a Felt road bike and I love it. Of course I have the urge to buy some better components for it such as a set of Bontrager Race X Lite wheels but they comand a fairly high price.

Matt