HybridZ

MSA`s new air dam

Synlubes

After reading the above comments again, this is my reasoning for buying it and I will address some of the issues.

1.It's to low....... my sidepipes are lower and I already have to scout for speed-bumps, deep driveway entrances,ect.

2. The front looks like it has the old 280Z bumper........ great as it fits the old 280Z bumper I kept on the rear of my car for more weight on the rear end.

3.Pic #4 alignment....... same as the air dam I have on it now. The dam folds over about 2 in. of the front quarter panel.

4. Air openings don't line up........ you don't want to look closely at my current one.

5. The overall lines don't flow..... sidepipes, old rear 280Z bumper-- 8)

All this said I'LL be a happy Zeeer :2thumbs::lol::lol:

LARRY

Looks like it should work well aerodynamically and with an undertray. I'd be looking at blocking off the airflow to the radiator above the bumper bar bit, there is going to be far too much air trying to go into the engine bay as it is. Overall: good.

Guest 320Zeven

it looks more modern than most bumpers... but i agree that the bumper looks like a piece of its own, maybe with some fiberglass work molding it to the car and afew adjustments. its a great start...

Thrillz

it's not a bad looking piece, but with the stock style bumper on the rear of that car, it looks out of place. i dont care at all for the bumper detail. i do like the driving lights, though, and the price isn't bad. i think i'll stick with the kaminari air dam, though.

How in the world does that weigh 160lbs?

Mark

........it's considered 160 lbs due the over all dimensions. if i'm not mistaken.......if the overall dimensions exceed 150".....it's considered as overweight but, it should not exceed 160lbs......maximum should only be 150 lbs. but then again i could be wrong.