HybridZ

Speaking of 18's....pic of 350z wheels on my z

Thanks for the compliments. The wheels are 18x8 with a 30 offset all around. The wheels I normally run are 18x8 +20 in back and +40 in front with a small spacer. I was really suprised at how well these 350z wheels fit. Looks almost like they were made for the 280z. My friend is trying to get a set of the 18" Volk wheels from a 350z to see how they look as well. If I can get my hande on some of the G35 wheels I would like to try them too.

The brakes on my car are the normal z31 disc/toyota caliper in front and it has conquest discs in the rear.

JT

Kenny

go to http://www.modern-motorsports.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=32&products_id=46

You will have to have your rear hubs drilled. Unless you are thinking that that Jtayler has hubs with the same width all the way around' date=' in that case I don't know but I would like too.[/quote']

Yeah, I have seen the modern motorsports redrilled rears, I was just curious if there was another way :cheers:

Guest iskone

There is no other way I know of, maybe you could put the whole rear of a 300zxtt or a q45. Keep in mind that I said "that I know of"

I've thought about that but I didn't get any where on my search.

Guest iskone

JT Did you take your Z for a test drive?

How was it if you did? I don't know what size wheels you usally have so if you could tell me that would be great.

Thanks