HybridZ

Un cool kill,,but thanks

datsunan

Yesterday after leaving the beach I pass a 350Z in traffic, not fast or anything, he swerved out right behind me. O.K. you wanna play?.stopped at two lights, we're making our way to the highway. The secound light turns green and the traffic ahead of me opens up just enough, spool up the turbo and I'm gone thread the needle right then immediatly left and put it to the floor. I'm now doing about 85mph as I begin to merg with traffic, the 350 is nowwhere in sight. I move over two lanes quickly and begin to slow down and check my review mirror. Damned if there is'nt a cop about 4 cars back closing in on me! :shock: Thoughts in my head,, how many drinks did I have? I feel fine, am I over the legal limmit? Is he really going to pull me over? I check the possition of the 350 and see he is in the breakdown lane 10 cars back and hallin ass. He cuts over 4 lanes in about 200 yards must have been doing 100+, just misses my back end and cuts right in front of the cop!! Of corse the light go on an the cop is on him in secounds. He never had a chance! I first felt relieved that I was issued a reprieve but also felt bad for my fellow Zer. Then as I drove by him pulled over on the side of the freeway I had to laugh and say thanks. Maybe next time I can beat you far and square :wink: .

I had something similar happen to me Saturday night. I pulled along side a new Mustang Cobra that had a serious growl to it. I piped him, he piped me, and the light turned green. Now I’ve got about 100 miles on the new engine and I’m still running 0* timing, so I was curious on how the engine was breaking in. We both roasted all the way through 1st and by 3rd gear I was walking away from him :shock: , so I shut it down at the top of 3rd. Well he wants to be a man and keep going. :roll: Then I see the cherries in the rearview so I nail the breaks and hit the outside lane to pull over in a parking lot. My passenger being the smart @ that his is chuckles “What are you getting pulled over?â€. “Yep†I pulled off in the parking lot and the cop goes flying by after the Cobra. Spent about 15-20 seconds before I realized that I should go home and park it in the Garage for the night. Thanks Pony! :twisted:

Many years ago I had a guy pull up next to me and want to run it. I noticed an undercover police sergeant in a car behind him so I revved the engine a couple times and then just sat there when the light changed and the guy next to me took off in a cloud of smoke only to get chased down by the unmarked car with the flip-up red beacon. I thoroughly enjoyed it - didn't bother me at all. :lol:

I onced test drove a friends gsx-r600. I was out on higway 84 and a guy rolls up nest to me in his porsche, stopped for a second while passing me and gave me a "im better than you look" so naturally i wasted him(gotta love power to weight ratios) but we kept leap froggin for a few miles just playing around. Well opn about the 5th one i slowed to 70(speed limit) and he went around as we passed a gas station with none other than the highway patrol sitting in the parking lot. Oh well, at least he could afford the ticket.

Many years ago I had a guy pull up next to me and want to run it. I noticed an undercover police sergeant in a car behind him so I revved the engine a couple times and then just sat there when the light changed and the guy next to me took off in a cloud of smoke only to get chased down by the unmarked car with the flip-up red beacon. I thoroughly enjoyed it - didn't bother me at all. :lol:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! :lol::lol: That is too funny! I wish something like that would happen to me! I would just beep and smile as I drove by at the posted speed limit! :D

Guy

• 4 months later...
Guest kustom240

AHH! This happened to me, too. Except, it was a friend (well, actually two) that got pulled over.

It's me, my buddy in his intrigue, and my other buddy in a durango. Well, me and him are sitting at the first light, and I smoke him. I went through the yellow, and he slowed down so he could have a shot at the intrigue.

I pull over onto the side to let them run, and they both blow past me, so I put on the gas so I can catch up. I look to the left of me, and there's a cop!! Man, did I freak out. I slowed down and the police officer proceeds to give them both tickets. I quickly went home and stashed the car. I drive the other car out there, and they're both sitting there still getting their tickets, so I pop over to the 7-11 to get something to drink. Two more cops park right beside me. I see the cop walk back to his car and head over. The cop flips a u-turn and pulls someone else over!

I am never driving that road again.

I too have a story like that.

One day my friends Giancarlo and George are with me in Carlo's 91 300zx 2+2, and were cruising somewhere with our other friends, John, Jon, and Connor in Johns 95 Honda Passport. Now keep in mind that we are in Cedar Grove, NJ which is notorious for ticketing and racial profiling, Carlo is white and John is black. So we all pull into a lot to figure out where we were going, and carlo pulled a little donut, then pulled alongside the passport to talk. As soon as we had started talking, a cop pulled into the lot and circled the lot. So we begin to leave, 300zx following the passport, and the cop follows behind the Z. So everyone in the Z is freaking out, because I was the only one with a seatbelt on, we had too many people in the car (provisional liscence, silly jersey) and we thought we got caught doin a donut. So after a quarter mile or so, the cop zooms out from behind us and tucks inbetween the Z and the Passport, flips the lights on and pulls John over. He ended up getting a ticket for a few days expired registration. That was hilarious and sad at the same time

No kill in this story but, as long as we are telling stories . . .

About 10 years ago my brother had a built Mustang. He drives fast. All the time fast. You know, too fast to ride with because you are afraid of dying. Anyway, one day he heads off to the local college for a class he was taking. He wasn't really late, just likes to drive fast. He flies though a light and there was an undercover detective to his right waiting to turn. The detective takes off after him but the college is accross town and you have to zig zag a few blocks to get there. So, my clueless brother just keeps flying down these surface streets at 80+ mph. Meanwhile the detective totally lost him and radios for back up. 3 more cops saw him from a block away as he flies through several more intersections. He never saw any of them. 5 minutes later he pulls up to the college and hops out with his book bag and three cop cars and the detective come screeching into the parking lot, come sliding to a stop all around him and all pull their guns on him. :shock::oops::confused2: :bonk:

He got his license suspended, several, hundred dollar wreckless diriving ticket, and some soiled briefs. I guess he looked so surprised that the cops believed him when he said he didn't know they were trying to pull him over. He was lucky not to get nailed with evading or worse!

Guest 77vegasz

My friend who drives a 1979 Trans Am with a 406 in it and I were out cruzing on a saturday night. We were stopped at a redlight when a civic with two young kids pulls up next to us and starts reving the engine. We look over and the kids yells "get that V8 piece of s..t off the road". The light turns green, and we smoke his little ricer off the line. He must of has NOS because he was gaining on the Trans Am. My friend floors it and pulls away.

We top a hill at about 70 in a 25, and the ricer tops it about 30 yards behind us. There up ahead in a parking lot is a cop running radar. We nail the brakes, but too late. He is out behind us and the ricer. We both pull over. The cop is behind us, the ricer in front. The cop gets out of his car and starts walking toward us when the kid spazzed out and took off. The cop runs to his car and takes off after him.

We sat for about a minute and then went home for the night. That was the first and last time I ever appreciated a little rice burner.

Jon

I had my first kill with my ZX the other day, without even racing. I was at a light when a totally riced out Honduh (huge ground effects, 18" rims, rubber band tires, a triple tiered wing and f*rt can muffler) came up next to me. He started revving and looking at me. I waited until he was finished, popped it in neutral and gave it one blip to about 4 grand. The look on his face was priceless. He shook his head NO and when the light turned green he took off very slow. :roll: