HybridZ

Monster Stroker Motor SOLD AND PAID FOR

EDIT: I just placed this motor up for bid. Try your luck, you may win it CLICK HERE

THANK YOU

Hi guys, I've been building another motor (killer RB26dett) to replace the already killer :D stroker L6 I now have in my early 260z.

There is nothin wrong with this stroker L6 I'm going to be selling, it's just I have to have something faster and different.

Wow I wish I was more prepared for you to have this up for sale. Anyway I hope you don't mind me asking why you went with an e88 head as opposed to a p90 or n42 that most guys use on their turbo setups.

I left it up to Dave Rebello at the time, and that was his choice on which head was best for my build...

Well He is most definatly the expert compared to me. I just thought that was interesting. Would be cool to know why he chose the e88. Ive got one sitting around maybe its actually good for something? Sorry to steal your post. Good luck with the sale.

Guest Chris240turbo

Well Joel, I'm sorry to see the L6 going bye-bye, but your new set up wil certainly be sweet.

I'd like to throw my name in the hat for your SFP header, that is if someone doesn't buy the entire set up, which I'm certain someone will.

I too would be interested in what your reserve is set at. I don't want to waste my time bidding if it's out of my range.

Putt your highest bid in to start and find out. I would guess at least 5K and that would be a steal.

I just put alum pipe plugs in them. I would think they could still be used as ment to....

I noticed big time the difference when James did the mod that moved the injs closer to the intake valves (made a custom grafted oem/TWM intake manifold).

Then I just tapped and pluged the holes on the TWMs.

Just asked to see if that affected resale value. For instance, if someone already had TB's to use, that didn't have as much resale value as TWM's. :)

I'm very interested to see if it gets up to the reserve. Good luck with the sale.