HybridZ

Post a pic of you and your Z!!!

Guest RCNSC

Ok so I've seen it on like every other car forum cept HybridZ. So post a picture of you and your Z.

I'll start.

Dscf0018.jpg

Dscf0013.jpg

Serious power!!!

Love my Z, just wish I could drive the damn thing!

Guest 2slo4u

Very nice car ENVMYZ. That's my favorite year zx. Nice tires also. I hope to find a decent npr intercooler in the future for my 81. :-D Wish I could transfer some photos of my rusty zx pimped out with aluminum tape and black primer waiting for paint job.

81turbozx

95slobaru

Very nice car ENVMYZ. That's my favorite year zx. Nice tires also. I hope to find a decent npr intercooler in the future for my 81. :-D Wish I could transfer some photos of my rusty zx pimped out with aluminum tape and black primer waiting for paint job.

81turbozx

95slobaru

Thanks, I just got the turbo engine installed about 2 months ago. The engine had 89K on it. The original engine has 56K on it. I got this car from a doctor around my area. He baught it new back in 83, never seen winter :shock: The engine runs great, especially for the 300 bucks I payed for it :-D The NPRs fit rather nice in the zxs. That is only half of the IC in the picture. I'm currently in the process in getting more fuel to it, and boosting more than 12.