HybridZ

Roller Rockers....

80Lt1:

I installed an Lt-4 Hot Cam kit in my Fastburn 385 this year. I paid $522.83 for the Cam Kit (part# 12480002) consisting of Cam, Rocker arms, valve springs, caps, keys and shims. The Roller lifter Kit was $187.31 (part#12371042). Pretty cheap parts considering the potential 40+ horsepower gain, and the extensive GM engineering behind the peice/parts kit.

Dan

Well since I have such an itchy trigger finger I bought the non self aligning roller rockers. But now I have choosen to just use the LT4 hotcam kit roller rockers.

So now I have some brand new still in the box Crane Pro Magnum Non Self Aligning Roller Rockers for 7/16" studs for sale! bonk.gif I paid $299 for them but I will let them go for $245 +$12 shipping and Handling and $3 for insurance.

Let me know if you are interested at ggrenfell18@yahoo.com

Thanks Guy

If my post was unclear (not sure what you meant), the Cranes that come with the Hotcam kit are for 3/8" studs, ARP 7/16" are something like $30, and I like the extra insurance, no stud girdle though but I also would have liked one.

I have also heard of needle bearings freezing on the Cranes, even though they work great for some people, but I haven't heard anything bad yet about the Comp Cams stuff, and they are rebuildable FWIW.