HybridZ

LS1 Z "THE BEAST HAS BEEN UNLEASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&quo

:flamedevil: I'm sooooo excited I'm still working wood!! Had friday off so I went to the shop take care of the wiring and get this baby on the road! Ran the harness through a hole under the battery tray like Phantom recommended a while ago. Dynetec's instructions were pretty clear. Mas280 stopped by and gave me advice on cooling fans. Run off the low speed relay to hight speed on the fan. And oil pressure. With my headers. I can't use John's adapter for oil pressure. I need to get an adapter 16 m.m. X 1.5 to go into the stock hole for the nissan sender. Right now I'm using the G.M. O.P.S. Works but... reads backwards. Then I had "black box" problems. The box has a VATS bypass, which was not working. All done and the ecu is dead. Tried to call Dynatec and guess what... Number disconnected. I had to do alot of Thinking. It was sending the wrong signal to the ECU. Thought of calling Mike Knell and get a bypass unit from him or MAS280 and LS1 edit to bypass it. Then I figured out the "black box" was missing a ground wire throwing the signal off!! This wire was not menctioned in the instruction or wiring diagram. Boom grounded box and she fired up. Can you feel the power!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon: The car sounds and runs sweet. I power is amazing. I put the G-force radials on. Just drove her home from the shop(15 miles). WOW! I'm soo excited. HAULS ASS!!!!

Whats left...

Install John's speedo adpter

Send my tac to John's (stupid dynatec harness is missing tac hookup)

centerconsole and tunes

clean up wiring

YES YES YES THE BEAST HAS BEEN UNLEASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOEY