HybridZ

OMG riced out 260Z on Ebay......

80LS1T

Looks like a very effective wing. This car is facing into a 30 knot headwind and it actually has made the rear squat. :D

I think it's also powered by a flux capacitor or some other beta emitter as well (radioactive emblem in the center of the grill). :D:D

But the vented hood is worth a look. Very interesting.

In one of the interior pictures, you can see some lettering on the dash pad on the passenger side...looks like " 2 Fast 2...." cliche? hideous? I'd like to see the rest of what it says.

And as far as those rims go...umm...i think if he had the funds, i think he would have put some 13" daytons on there.

"Sorry, the tires and rims shown in pictures DO NOT come with the vehicle, but do have the original tires."

Just the original tires? I guess you need to bring your own wheels.

Guest 2slo4u

Tha pimp ricer! Man looks like there's no engine or maybe the wrong springs in front the way it's so hgh and camber is so off! What's he got, airbags in front or something! :lol:

81zxturbo

95slobaru

ThMan looks like there's no engine or maybe the wrong springs in front the way it's so hgh and camber is so off! What's he got' date=' airbags in front or something! :lol:

[/quote']

Well, there IS no engine! The description says that. There's also no stereo, no battery, and no nice wheels. It DOES come with paint drips and a wacky spoiler on the hatchlid, though. :-P

ther's no shifter coming out of the boot... did he pull that with the motor.. does that comewith the car , or is it another item that is excluded :roll:

You want the shifter, too? Next thing you know, you'll want it to have wiring.