HybridZ

You Guys Will Get The Chills From This Video..Worth Viewing!

slownrusty

I might have been that idiotic in my younger days... but no more. I got chills alright, but mostly in realizing how fortunate I was to not have gotten killed, or worse, killed anyone else pulling stunts like that. The coolest thing was the fact that the other car seemed to pull that pony-car pretty good, lol.

I've seen vids like that where the guy is on a bike - safer that way for everyone - less mass would hit you, and more room to squeeze through with a bike.

Stupid stuff. I thought he was going to eat the back of that crane truck near the end.

That HAS to be the US. Way to many left lane bandits for it to be anywhere else!

Glad you guys loved the Video...I knoew you would...here is the scoop:

Car with camera is a E39 BMW M5 - 400hp (has a few mods though, so prob. a hair over 400hp)

Blue Car up front is a RS6 Avant Audi that dyno'd over 600wheel hp.

Video was shot is Eastern Europe, notice all the old commercial trucks, Ladas, Skodas etc etc

Crazy...YES!

Yasin

Car with camera is a E39 BMW M5 - 400hp (has a few mods though' date=' so prob. a hair over 400hp)

Blue Car up front is a RS6 Avant Audi that dyno'd over 600wheel hp.

Yasin[/quote']

Man I was close on the audi, but man those are some sick cars, any websites that have details about the cars themselves.

John

Guest Phailure

If i had an M5 or an RS6, Id never do something like that... Of course, I'd never do something like that anyway, but especially so with such nice cars.

I hear ya John.. nothin' like a Turbo Toyota (or Nissan Datsun) to go out and hand out some humbling sessions to the Domestic crowd...great video!!

Yes engine in that IS300 is the same as the 2JZGTE in the Supra Twin Turbo. The IS300s come normally aspirated here in the US, but strapping a turbo on to them makes them freakishly fast as witnessed by the dropped jaws of all those 'Vette, Camaro, WS6 owners!!

Nice!

Yasin

I didnt get the second video to work.. but wtf... u guys crazy? what kind of frink'n driving is this? ...is this how americans dirve. omg.

There is fun, but this is just plain stupid.