HybridZ

Zcar Wagon

RacerX

Interesting! However, the only word that comes to my mind is....WHY? Please hide or destroy all evidence of this post, as it may inspire someone to build an ENZO WAGON. Imagine that, if you will! But hey, somebody must have loved it! :twak:

I don't know WHY people come with such ideas. I think sports cars and station wagons don't mix.I saw pictures of 66 Ford Mustang station wagon,and i saw one on the streets of LA, still original is much better car.

Guess it's just a desire to do something special.But i want to buy station wagon i'd look on volvo first.

Z3 M couple is more of an exception, i don't argue about it, it's looks really good,maybe there is couple more examples, Volvo P1800 on of them.I should say these cars look more like hatchback rather then station wagon.

But it is my opinion, that in general sports car and stationwagon won't give nice curves and looks.I can't imagine Camaro or Mustang or Porsche in station wagon form.Hatchback maybe, but it's a different type of body though.

I thought "unique" photos, projects and ideas related to Zcars presented here would be receptive. I will need to be selective in my photo archive presentatiion.

No, please don't be selective! I love to see all this different stuff. You know, I bet SleekZ would like to get a hold of your many photos and put them up on his web site. Have you two talked before?

!M!

Hi guys, Hi Mat.

You know when I first saw that car I also thought of the Pinto. But, I bet you if you jazz it up a bit you can get that car to look pretty nice. First, make the picture in colour, add ZG flairs, 16/17/18 inch wheels, front spoiler, maybe one in the back, and a colour scheme. Take for example that 510 w/Zg flairs and 18's, which I think is very nice, I'am sure some of you would agree that if you take a black and white pic of the 510 with white wall skinny tires and hubcaps it would have that "lets experiment and see if the public will like it look." Anybody care to photoshop that Z station wagon pic to see what it would look like?

Cheers, Ari

Speaking of sports cars turned wagon. I was at the goodguys show a little while back ans saw a 93+ camero witha geo storm rear grafted in the same manner as above z to make a wagon ick. However one of the new hot rod mags has a picture of a vette wagon and it is damn sexy first gen vette nose but cant recal what year wagon. I think the zwagon has potential with zg's 18s and a completly different design for the rear. Would also look better with the msa II airdam. It would make the front a little more square to match the rear. Some Please photoshop!!! And RacerX post away I love looking at your old pics