HybridZ

Racer X and other paint guys.. NO 56K! alot of pics!!!!

Guest ON3GO

ya i saw the pic of the engine bay' date=' very cool..

in fact i have ur pics all saved on my computer, i drool over ur old rx7 and other cars u either owned or painted..

also heres another one i did..

[img']http://digistash.com/data/cc1aa436277138f61cda703991069eaf/849_p37785.jpg[/img]

never seen the headlights go with the stripe before, looks sorta cool.

also guys on this forum, your more then willing to take a idea or whole paint scheme me and ed did if you want for your Z!

im not just helping me im also trying to help others with ideas.

and ya im getting a tad better at this photoshop.. need to take a class like ed to know how to use all the tools.

mike

Mike, this one looks really cool! Makes me a little bit sad that I painted my 240Z "just" black. If I would have used some imagination (and photoshop ;) ) I would probably have done something like in the pic above.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimi.. ive been really looking at that pic lately.. i might have to do that, but i might swap some colors.. not sure.

im painting my hood black right now for the hell of it, just need a change. but i was set on all orange and a black hood and air dam.. now i dunno.

arrhh

ok here ya guys go..

new idea.. if i desided to stay with this scheme then it will be these colors..

JDM_Zmike.jpg

and with no chrome bumpers.. i might wanns stay bumper less on this car, like it its now, or just a black one on the front.

JDM_Zmike1.jpg

what ya guys think?

one more.. what you think about this one compared to the other 2 just above?

its got the black good and top fenders like the old rally Z car, which is very cool.

sorry these arent very good, im just rushing threw them real fast.

nnn.jpg

mike

Subaru WRX Black

350Z Lemans Sunset

Skyline R34 Bayside Blue

(this is what im doing :))

Guest silver_Z
well baller means ur the man pretty much' date=' were kids hehe..

thanks again :) wow ill have to get you to sign the car once its done lol.

heres a idea Ed came up with, i just threw out some ideas on paint colors and he swapped them from what he had in the 1st place..

its not my car but ya get the idea..

[img']http://digistash.com/data/cc1aa436277138f61cda703991069eaf/849_p37779.jpg[/img]

and

849_p37780.jpg

maybe also black and blue and that will make the orange black stand out..?

what ya think?

mike

love the rims, what kind of rims are those?

• 1 month later...

hehe im quick like that...

they have the right offsets if needed. you can get them to build the wheel to your specs.

i can get those wheels at my shop so if you you know what offset and etc you want then let me know.

mike

Im in Australia, besides i think youll scare me with teh price......ok hit me, how much in 17*7?

Also, a noob question, if i want them to bolt directly on, i need a 114.3 PCD and 0 offset yes? Id like as much dish as possible with a 7inch wheel, witout using spacers, in this case do i use an offset of 0 or is there leway?

Guest ON3GO

i like that alot, and i thought about doing something like that with the Japan sun.. but thought it would be too crazy.

i still like it though.

ive changed my mind so many times now its sad.. but i think i got a few ideas ill stick to now.

mike