HybridZ

So, Who The Heck Are You?

Scottie-GNZ

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea Scottie. Thought since I was mentioned by name I should reply. I could only find one picture here at work, a recent vacation shot. Pictures of myself remind me that it's time to get some exercise and eat right.

jeff9962

Nice to see the faces behind the names. I just learned of the Internet only a year ago-now I'm expected to figure out how to post a pic of myself, slide ruler & all(?). Not sure I can figure that one out.

Pete; I didnt visualize you looking like you do (as if I could); I guess I figured you to be a "Father Time" kind of guy.

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)

Guest Anonymous

OK some of you may think you know me from some other web site.

GOATMAN.jpg

Pete aka pparaska

Please go ahead an delete my user name "Goatman". Just trying to have some fun with Da Goatman, but can't even seem to post a picture.

That name just reminds the -real me- of why I like this site some much and since the photo didn't work I don't care to retain Billy Goats presence.

[ October 20, 2001: Message edited by: Goatman ]

(It may have seemed like a funny thing to do, but, people, please refrain from impersonating bad elements.)

Pretty funny icon_smile.gif. But that guy in the picture probably wouldn't be interested in GTO's, Z's, etc. Unless he could find a way to do terrorism with it icon_biggrin.gif .

BTW, my browser didn't know what to do with those. I saved them to disk and opened with an image viewer.

(Oh. There gone now.)

Let's keep it civil people. Any reaction to any perceived shenanigans will be deleted. Go back and read the mission statement before acting rash.

[ October 20, 2001: Message edited by: pparaska ]

[ October 20, 2001: Message edited by: pparaska ]