HybridZ

cool Z06

Tim240z

Actually having removed the inner fender skirt to intall some bling wire mesh in the gills of my C5 fenders, it is only four screws to get to the inside of that fender without removing the fender at all... BTW, That kit is very trick... Check the link and look at all the pics... Pretty damned slick!

I've pretty much disassembled my whole car, minus the dash and the motor (But everything from the bellhousing back and ALL the suspension) and they are quite surprisingly easy to work on!

Mike

Interesting setup. By coincidence I lined up against a s-charged Z06 at the track Wed night with "600hp" stickers on the fenders. I imagine that car must be a beast on street from a roll or on a road course but he could not launch it with the huge low-profile tires. He could only manage a 2.09 60' to my 1.567 and he ended up running 11.70 @ 126.33 to my 11.49 @ 84.9 :D :D

Only the 3rd pass for the RX7 and since I do not have my cage yet I coasted across the line. When he passed me at the finish he was probably going 50mph faster and almost blew me off the track! Even with my windows rolled up, that engine was making a serious noise. With a better 60' that car should run low-11s. Serious road car!